Top 10 Food Trends That Will Blow Up In 2019
Do you know the top 10 Food Trends That Will Blow Up In 2019? If you're a foodie and you love to try food trends that are hot and happening, you'll enjoy this list. Whether you love exotic cuisine or simpler, more conventional fare, you'll find something on this list that is well worth sampling. We love to discover the freshest trends in food. These trends are taking the world by storm and will be everywhere next year. So be sure to expand your culinary horizons after the ball drops to ring in the New Year. So here we go with the Top 10 Food Trends of 2019!
Comment #Food2019 #FoodTrends #Food if you are ready to celebrate & experiment with all of the latest lists of top 10 food trends of 2019 predictions you must to try!!!
0:37 Katsu Are Japanese Fried Pork Cutlets
1:55 Taiwanese Fare Is Taking Over
3:04 Food From The "Stans" Is Gaining Popularity
4:08 Chinese Hot Pot Eateries Will Be Jam-Packed
5:10 Personalized Foods Will Be On The Menu
6:19 Modern Consumers Will Want More Protein
7:27 Look For Inventive Flavors With A Global Vibe
8:41 Food Brands With Gen Z Values Will Be Prized
10:10 Veggie Cuisine Will Be Hotter Than Ever
11:30 Spring Pancakes aka Chinese Crepes
- To prepare pork Katsu at home, you'll need boneless pork chops, salt, and pepper, an egg, Panko breadcrumbs, flour and oil for frying. You'll find that whipping up these tasty pork cutlets isn't too complicated.
- Residents and tourists in big "foodie" destinations, such as L.A. and the Big Apple, have been trying out less famous dishes with Taiwanese origins.
- When people immigrate from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and the other countries known as the "Stans”. "Stans" cuisine is all about Eurasian flavors.
- If you're craving Chinese food in 2019, go for Szechuan Chinese food. Find a hot pot eatery that's authentically Szechuan Chinese and then partake of a steaming communal hot pot with your friends.
- In 2019, more and more people are going to send in blood tests and DNA swab tests which will allow them to receive customized diet plans that are based on their own blood test results and DNA information.
- In 2019, consumers are going to be looking for more high-quality protein sources.
- In 2019, menu items that incorporate more than one global style are going to be in demand.
- Gen Z'ers generally want non-GMO brands. They're more likely to buy organic and they appreciate independent companies that produce food in eco-conscious ways.
- Whether you're a vegetarian or just enjoy the odd Meatless Monday, you should know that vegetarian cuisine will be trending in 2019.
- Spring pancakes from Northern China are easy to eat. They're street food. They're also becoming very popular in other countries. They are more like crepes and contain egg fillings and savory and sweet sauces. One restaurant that is ahead of the curve is Montreal Chinese Crepes and Dumplings.
Make Sure To SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel! https://goo.gl/Grh1Wg
Top 10 Untold Truths of Pizza Hut!!! https://youtu.be/0gOLTxY4Ugs
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF LITTLE CAESARS!!! https://youtu.be/hTONQA3MePg
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF LITTLE CAESARS!!! (Part 2) https://youtu.be/elzY9Gicktw
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF DOMINO'S PIZZA!!! https://youtu.be/48--pjS2sLU
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF TACO BELL!!! https://youtu.be/3fdG0_oDddU
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF CHIPOTLE!!! https://youtu.be/QjLRwDo33hk
Top 10 Untold Truths Of Whataburger!!! https://youtu.be/UIPKqwqv0Sw
Top 10 Untold Truths of Ruby Tuesday!!! https://youtu.be/UbMoXtYWOLI
Top 10 Untold Truths of Popeyes Chicken!!! https://youtu.be/ZCInxJjeG2s
Want to see our Most Popular Videos? Check them out here: https://goo.gl/tz6DA4
Check Out Our Latest VIDEOS! https://goo.gl/sXyUWH
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).